Granitâ„¢ 1981i Industrial Scanner
Color: Red; Interface: Scanner: N/A (Bluetooth), Charge/Comm Base: RS232; Scanning Technology: 1D, 2D; Connection: Cordless
Sold OutPart #: 1981IFR-3SER-5
Wireless Industrial Handheld Scanner
- Laser spot aiming and omnidirectional scanning helps improve extended scanning
- Bluetooth wireless technology enables movement up to 330 ft from the base
- IP65 sealing and tested to withstand the toughest environments
- Ability to read 1D and 2D barcodes from 15 cm (6 in) to 16 m (52 ft) away.
The Granitâ„¢ 1981i wireless industrial-grade scanner features fullrange area-imaging technology capable of reading both 1D and 2D barcodes across a wide range of distances. From poor-quality 2 mil codes scanned at close range, to 100 mil codes hanging from warehouse rafters scanned at ranges of 52 feet (16m), the Granit 1981i scanner is built to perform. With an unmatched range and wireless freedom providing incredible versatility, the Granit 1981i scanner enables maximum operator productivity in the harshest environments.
Operators of forklift trucks will appreciate how the full-range scanning capability of the Granit 1981i scanner allows them to remain seated â€“ and hence more productive â€“ while scanning pallets at extended ranges. And with BluetoothÂ® technology, complete freedom of movement up to 330 ft (100 m) away provides additional operator convenience.
- 1D/2D, FR focus, red scanner, Bluetooth Class 1 (1981iFR-3)
- Charge & CommuniCation base (CCB05-100BT-07N)
- RS232 Industrial Grade cable (CBL-020-300-C00-01)
- Regional Power Supply needs to be ordered separately.